We are still here for you. Our phone hours remain unchanged from 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 5pm. Our answering service is available on the off hours but please be patient as they are trying to handle a greatly increased load of calls from many offices. You my experience long holding times.
NVV has decreased the number of patients that we are seeing due to the pandemic. We now must prioritize seeing only those patients that have immediate vascular needs. Non-urgent varicose vein patients need to be postponed. We continue to provide services in our non-invasive vascular lab which includes planned follow up studies for our patients.
Our office doors are locked for the safety of our staff and patients.
- Please arrive at the time you were told on the reminder call. Please remain in your car and call the office at 775.323.3000 (if you reach the answering service just let them know you are checking in for a visit)
- The front desk staff will come out to your car with any paperwork and again screen the patient with questions related to COVID and take a temperature.
- The Medical assistant will than call you when we have a room available to come into the office.
- No additional people are allowed inside the office unless needed for personal assistance.
We are also using telehealth visits when appropriate.
- You must have a computer with a camera and speaker or a smart phone, able to login using Chrome or Firefox web browser to utilize this method.
We also, on occasion are utilizing just phone calls between the patient and the provider if appropriate as determined by the provider.
Thank you from all of us at NVV for your help through this difficult time. With everyone working together we will
all get through this pandemic.
Please refer to the Washoe County Health District Coronavirus/COVID-19 Information Portal for up to date information.