We are still here for you. Our phone hours remain unchanged from 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 5 pm. Our answering service is available on the off hours. Please be patient as they are trying to handle an increased load of calls from many offices. You my experience long holding times.
NVV has decreased the number of patients allowed in the office at the same time to maintain social distancing.
OFFICE VISIT PROCEDURE
Our office doors may be locked for the safety of our staff and patients.
- Please arrive at the time indicated per your reminder call or text.
- Please call from your car -775.323.3000 or use the door-bell at the front door. (if you reach the answering service please let them know you are checking in for a visit)
- Please do not enter the office until a staff member as instructed you to do so.
- We are a COVID complaint business and MASK are required to be worn by all person's entering our office as mandated by State of Nevada and Washoe County.
- The staff screens all people entering our office with the COVID related questions and your temperature will be checked.
- The staff will than direct you to sit in the waiting area or your vehicle until the medical assistance takes you to a patient room.
- No additional people are allowed inside the office unless needed for personal assistance.
Our waiting area, chairs, patient bathroom, high touch surfaces are cleaned frequently throughout the day. Our patient rooms are cleaned between each patient. We are taking all precautions per CDC guidance to keep our patients and staff safe.
We do utilize telehealth visits when appropriate and approved by our physicians.
- Ideally you must have a computer with a camera and speaker or a smart phone. You need to be able to login using Chrome or Firefox web browser to utilize this method.
- On occasion we utilize just phone call between the patient and the provider if appropriate as determined by the provider and if allowed by you insurance.
Thank you from all of us at NVV for your help through this difficult time. With everyone working together we will all get through this pandemic.